Love me for the bitch that I am

I'm a witch, a mother, the soon 2b ex of a lying cheat and I can still smile...shall we talk about girl power today?

Wednesday, December 11, 2002

::YUKK!::
We got enough cold wet schloop to keep the kids home from school again today. The entire day was dark, gloomy and depressing though so it was barely worth it lmao!
Since Jay thought it would be a good idea to hang the list of camcorders I wanted him to check out and the guys at the shop thought it was garbage, I'm at my wit's end doing some online comparison shopping again and I DON'T appreciate it! Oh well, gotta do what ya gotta do huh lol?
Since we'll still be here for a bit, my daughter is majorly excited that she'll be able to use her Blue Man Group drumsticks in the holiday concert at school! I'm looking forward to it also since it'll be the first time she really gets to play.
There was something else I wanted to blog but I guess I'll just have to come back when I remember lmao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home