Love me for the bitch that I am

I'm a witch, a mother, the soon 2b ex of a lying cheat and I can still smile...shall we talk about girl power today?

Monday, March 06, 2006

Busy as a bee...

Been a lot of stuff going on here since my last post. Besides of course the creation of a new human being lol, I got a few more eBay shipments which again will only fit for a few weeks.

I've started having a REALLY hard time sleeping. Now I get cramps in my hips and rolling over only offers temporary comfort before that hip starts cramping up. I got a real scare the other day when she barely moved all day (compared to the usual at least hourly kicks, jabs and pokes) and I kept getting contractions which were accompanied by a massive simultaneous pain in my back. Happily everything is back to normal. *phew*
To top this all off I've found out that my pubic pain actually has a name lol. It's called Symphysis Pubis Dysfunction and most doctors actually brush the complaint off as a typical pregnancy pain although it's not...
Because of hormones that normally allow loosening of joints for birth, it is normal for there to be some extra looseness and pelvic pressure in pregnancy. This is good---it means your body is getting ready for birth! It's loosening up to give you maximum space and flexibility, and to help make things easy for you and your baby.
However, in some women, either because of excessive levels of hormones, extra sensitivity to hormones, or a pelvis that is out of alignment, this area is extra lax or there is extra pressure on the joint...
that is what is causing my pain there. If you want you can read more here.



Jay chose a really crappy time to "drop the bomb" on me but he did and he can't take it back and now I just have to somehow deal with it. I spent the day yesterday in tears and of course feel like dung today because of it.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home