Love me for the bitch that I am

I'm a witch, a mother, the soon 2b ex of a lying cheat and I can still smile...shall we talk about girl power today?

Thursday, December 12, 2002

Guess who never ceases to amaze me lmao?!
Well, I bet U didn't guess so I'll just spill lol! If U know me, you know how much I'm NOT a morning person lol. Well, I was supposed to get up early today to head out to the station and pick up my v.i.p. buttons for the pre party tomorrow and guess who slept in hehe?! Well, I woke up and Jay had already gone to work so I thought to myself "screw it, at least I've got my tickets to the Jingle Ball in hand!". Then later Jay got home and handed me my drivers license and these...

WOOHOO!!! ::scratches head in thought:: "Now, what am I gonna wear?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home