Love me for the bitch that I am

I'm a witch, a mother, the soon 2b ex of a lying cheat and I can still smile...shall we talk about girl power today?

Saturday, December 14, 2002

Well,
being Friday the 13th and all, I expected something strange to happen but when it happened...well, it was more like ::TRAGIC:: if you ask me!
To begin with...silly 'ol me thought I could waltz right in the Tweeter with my digital cam. Well, it wasn't happening so the doorman told me to go around the building where I could check in my camera. On the VERY WINDY way over, I lost the tickets. Yup...gone, empty pocket, zero, ziltch, nada...u get the picture.
So, to make a long story short...my man saved the day!!
We were late for the pre-party due to the weather and crappy directions,
late to the concert itself but got in there, I played boppit trying to win a free one for my kids and played the "geek" for a huge crowd of people who seemed to think I was the best "loser" hehe, all for a free Q102 calander that I later drenched with beer when Kelly Osbourne came onstage lmao.
I wish I could have gotten my camera in there. I saw, and I wanted to get a teen in front of me who snuck in a major digital cam to email pics to me. To add to my frustration, we changed seats twice while we were there because SOMEBODY holding the tickets didn't feel like looking at them to be sure where our seats were, so I never got the chance to ask the girl with the cam. The concert was sweet, the people were cool and to tell you the truth, most of them were my daughter's age lmao! From now on we plan to go with the kids as a family lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home