Love me for the bitch that I am

I'm a witch, a mother, the soon 2b ex of a lying cheat and I can still smile...shall we talk about girl power today?

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Not bad

Doing ok, things are slowly calming down around here and I'm slowly eating more trying to put on some weight. It's scary to think I have 2 if not less months left! My other two were stubborn and late to the last day literally. They were planning to induce at 7am and I went into labor around 6am with them both lol. This pregnancy is so different though, who knows what'll happen. I just hope she doesn't come too early with all of this stress and all, I'd hate to have any complications because of it
The weather is beautiful again today and I'm taking full advantage of the touch of spring. Yesterday I managed to clean out my garage and get the blower out to stop the annoying pile of leaves (stubbornly parked outside the front door) from coming in each time someone opens the door. *grrrr*
Today I'm hoping to clean my Amigo and if I can manage afterward, my Jeep lol. The Amigo sits in the garage more than the Jeep over winter so it really needs it. (I'm tired of seeing peoples names and handprints on the hood)
I wanted to find shorts that would fit and I found ONE pair lol! Better than none I guess but I suppose I'd better get more before the real summer weather comes or I'll be choppin' down some long pants and I hate doing that lol!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think that your son pretty as a preg woman. don't beat yourself up so much your great I love the sight . Don't ask how I found,I did!! Love you cuz still waiting for those pics

     

Post a Comment

<< Home