Love me for the bitch that I am

I'm a witch, a mother, the soon 2b ex of a lying cheat and I can still smile...shall we talk about girl power today?

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Oh yeahh...

I FINALLY got my hair done. Went to stupid Holiday Hair just because it was convenient. It didn't go bad though, at least I think it could've been worse lol. Of course when Jay saw it he said I look old! Can we say "major backfire"?!!!

Soooooo... I've been trying variations of the cut but those of you who know me know that no matter what, my hair ALWAYS migrates eventually back to the state I whipped it into back in highschool lol. All I really did was have lots of layers put in and highlights/streaks here and there. I like it simply because it's different. Never had highlights...it's funny really, went through beauty school and almost every color in the rainbow but never had highlights. Well now I can say I did hehe.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Love the hair. I don't think you look old. Tell J to look in the mirror, when his hair grows back and yours fall out then he can call someone old.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home