Love me for the bitch that I am

I'm a witch, a mother, the soon 2b ex of a lying cheat and I can still smile...shall we talk about girl power today?

Wednesday, May 06, 2009

On and on...

This past weekend Jay threw a 1st birthday party for the baby that he is claiming as his with his new woman. He called me to ask if he could pick Kaanja up for it. How nice lol. It's funny how someone who never wanted kids to begin with, was never a father to the kids he had with me and even went so far as to beg me time and time again to abort Kaanja is now "father of the year" to that baby. I am convinced it's probably not even his but that's his problem. Too bad I can't use infidelity in my divorce (they don't count it in divorce where I live just as I can't use a court appointed attorney OR represent myself lol) because that kid alone could prove it besides the fact that he'd been living with her since we seperated or as they say "he abandoned his family" lol.
The girl has 4 kids under 5 from different guys and it's killing me to know he's taking care of them while his "real" family suffers in the background. When we first seperated we sat out back and agreed to split our "marital assets" on paper to be drawn up by his lawyer for me to sign. I think he assumed that since he left me with nothing and emptied our joint bank account, I wouldn't be able to get a lawyer and would have to agree to anything he said. I was supposed to get the house, a few vehicles and pretty much everything in the house and on the property besides a few odds and ends like his clothes and stuff he left here. I since found out that he owned 4 properties, at least 18 vehicles (some of which are classics), 2 businesses and at least half a mil in cash that he hid. I got a loan from a friend to get a lawyer retained and the battle began. Once Jay realized I had a lawyer he really got nasty and even with everything he owns in writing, his proposals ended up "letting" me keep half of the proceeds from the sale of this house (which he knew I wanted to keep since the beginning and as bad as the market is now he said he'd lower the price as much as he had to just to sell), one of his properties which is half the size of this house and only worth about $100,000.00, about $15,000.00 cash, a truck and most of the stuff in the house which he's been slowly depleting by the month. Our DVD collection is almost gone (he takes a bunch every time I'm gone for a showing of the house) and he said he wants half of what's left. That's just the gist of my beat deal. He's since then again agreed that I could have the house and keep the DVD's and most of the stuff that's here and $3,000.00 cash. Now this week he said once again that he wants to sell the house. I don't know what's gonna happen now because my retainer ran out sometime last month so I don't even have him to help me with any "wiggle room" I may have at this time. What's worse is that I filed for child support back in November and he owes me around 5k now because he's yet to pay me a penny. So now I'm way past broke, never know when I will or won't have internet and on top of it all I have to worry/wonder when Jay is gonna drop me from his plan so that I won't even have a phone. Life is grand huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home