Love me for the bitch that I am

I'm a witch, a mother, the soon 2b ex of a lying cheat and I can still smile...shall we talk about girl power today?

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Another day without no pay

The ex is up to his old tricks again. He sent me what was supposed to be our last agreement so I could sign and get this damn divorce over with. Well, there's no way I'm signing it because to begin with he still wants to give me the house but now he wants me to pay the realtor fees he owes for listing the house for about the past 6 months and he wants me to pay the taxes (which I agreed to) and the homeowners insurance. This would be sorta okay with me if he was planning on paying me the back owed child support he hasn't paid a dime of because by the time the divorce closes it would be at least 6grand. Now he wants me to agree to not go after the back owed and although he hasn't paid the utilities in so long that I had to put them in my name to avoid shutoff, he wants me to lower the child support payments to help him out. IS THE MAN INSANE?! He doesn't want me to go after the business we built together, the 18 or so vehicles he's admitted to owning or the rental properties he still has and he only wants to give me 3grand with the signing of the divorce. Then there's the lesser issue of the dvd collection we started years ago that he's been stealing from left and right every time I left for the house to be shown by the realtors. He agreed that he'd give back what he took but how the hell am I supposed to know exactly what he took out of over 1,000 dvd's? I could always go to the log we kept of them in the pc upstairs but it's tedious work comparing what we had to what we now have since they're no longer in order AND there were many new dvd's we added since our seperation which were never logged. What a shmuck!!!
To top it all off, Dave is still here. It's going on a year with no job and he'd rather spend all of his time sneaking food, sleeping, watching tv (that he agreed to pay the bill for but now owes over $500 that he has no idea where he's getting) and complaining about how many things we should change about the way we live so that he feels better about being here. Am I crazy or what lol?
I do love him and I know I let him stay this long because I was afraid to "do it alone" but at this point I AM doing it alone and supporting him along the way. He really pissed me the other day when I went off about him eating more food than anyone here and eating all of something I buy that he really likes before I even get to try any. He argued that since I get foodstamps it's technically free for me so I should tell him to "eat up". I don't know how it's free when I only get it because I have three kids to support and I may have to pay some of the $ back to the state when I finally get child support! Then there's my complaint that if he can't be emotionally or financially supportive for me right now with the crap I'm going through, it's REALLY frustrating for me to know I'm supporting him and he can't even be here for my physical needs anymore! Yup, you read right. He gives me every excuse from him getting older, not getting enough sleep, being hungry, his meds (that he stopped taking b.t.w.) affecting him negatively and my most recent favorite "you don't even dress up to try to turn me on". Talk about being frustrated in every sense of the word lol!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home